Major science & engineering graduate-level courses taken (ME, EE, CS):
Image and video processing (pattern recognition, 3D parameters estimation, video target tracking, etc).
Computer architecture, object-oriented programming,
web-based database, internet applications, file systems/processing.
Control system modeling / identification, simulation.
Machine vision related research and development.
- Process identification & computer control (ME)
- Linear control systems (EE)
- Optimal control theory (EE)
- Feedback control of dynamic systems (ME)
- Stochastic systems (EE)
- Advance control theory (ME)
- Integrated flexible manufacturing systems (ME)
- Digital Control of dynamic systems (EE)
- Expert systems in control & manufacturing (ME)
- Neural & fuzzy control systems (ME)
- Control system design (ME)
- Digital image processing (EE)
- Computer Aided Design (ME)
- Object Oriented C++ Programming (EE)
- Low-level Languages: Assembly IA32 and MIPS (CS)
- Computer Architecture I and II (CS)
- JAVA Programming (CS)
- Visual Basic Programming (CS)
- Internet Programming (CS)
- Programming Concepts and Fundamental Data Structure (CS)
- File Structures and Database Systems (CS)